Welcome to Petnutz!
By using the Service, you signify your assent to
the Petnutz's copyright policy ("Copyright Policy") attached below
all of which are an integral part of these Terms.
If you are entering into these Terms on behalf of a company or other organization, you represent that you have the authority to bind that company or organization to these Terms, and the terms “you” and “your” will refer to that company or organization. If you do not agree to these Terms or any of its parts, then you are prohibited from using the Service and We request that you refrain from doing so.
Non-continuous updates. The information provided by the Service originates from publically available information and other users of the Service. Such information is intrinsically fluctuant and may be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. Petnutz does not provide any warranties to such information's credibility or reliability.
Location-based Service. Some features of the Service make use of detailed location and route information, for example in the form of GPS signals and other information sent by your mobile device on which the Petnutz application is installed and activated. These features cannot be provided without utilizing this technology. Please note, as described in detail in the PrivacyPolicy.
Your age. You affirm that you are more than 13 years of age and have the ability to enter into these Terms. If you are under the age of consent in your jurisdiction to form a binding agreement (and you are more than 13 years of age), you affirm that you are either an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms. The Service is not intended for children under the age of 13, and accounts of users under the age of 13 years will be cancelled and deleted by Petnutz, upon receiving notice.
WHAT IS THE SERVICE
The Service: Petnutz is a GPS based global integrated social and business mobile application network. Petnutz provides its users the opportunity to register their personal information and their pets profile, to connect, interact and share texts, messages, pictures and videos, buy and sell products and services online with other users and businesses.
Petnutz hereby grants you a, non-exclusive, time-limited, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable, revocable license to use the Service (including the Application) on any mobile device or personal computer that you own or control, subject to these Terms.
USING THE SERVICE
The Application may not be used in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms.
You must not copy, print, save or otherwise use the data from the Site or the Service's database. This clause does not limit the use of the database as intended by the Application and for the purposes of private and personal use of the Service.
When using the Service you may not engage in scraping, data mining, harvesting, screen scraping, data aggregating, and indexing. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site or the Service’s database for any purpose without the express written permission of Petnutz.
As part of the registration process to the Service, you will be required to create a user account by selecting a password and providing your full name, E-mail address, gender, Birthday, marital status, telephone number, address, and pets details: (name, birthday, type, breed, gender, color, weight, chip number, medical history, etc.). You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. Petnutz will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your user account, either with or without your knowledge. In addition, you may be held liable for any losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your user account. Therefore, we recommend that you choose a password that is hard to guess and consists of letters, numbers and symbols. Petnutz takes no responsibility for your failure to comply with the obligations in this paragraph.
There are certain conducts which are strictly prohibited on the Service. Please read the following restrictions carefully. Your failure to comply with the provisions set forth below may result (at Petnutz's sole discretion) in the termination of your access to the Service and may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
You may not, whether by yourself or anyone on your behalf: (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Content at the Service and/or Site, in any way or publicly display, perform, or distribute them; (ii) make any use of the Content on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose, or replicate or copy the Content without Petnutz prior written consent; (iii) interfere with or violate any third party or other user's right to privacy or other rights, including copyrights and any other intellectual property rights of others, or harvest or collect personal information about visitors or users of the Service and/or Site without their express consent, including using any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, or data-mine; (iv) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ copyrights, and other intellectual property rights; (v) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Service and/or Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component; (vi) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Service and/or Site, or the servers or networks that host the Service and/or Site or make the Service and/or Site available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks; (vii) frame or mirror any part of the Service and/or Site without Petnutz prior express written authorization; (viii) create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content from the Service and/or Site; (ix) forward any data generated from the Service and/or Site without the prior written consent of Petnutz; (x) transfer or assign your accounts' password, even temporarily, to a third party; (xi) use the Service and/or Site for any illegal, immoral or unauthorized purpose; or (xii) infringe or violate any of the Terms.
The Service allows all users of the Application to submit and post information and content to other users ("Submissions" or "Content"). For example text, text messages, photos, videos and other communications. You assume sole responsibility for your Submissions and for the consequences of posting them. You understand that whether or not such Submissions are published, Petnutz does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submissions.
When you submit Content to be published by the Service, you must make sure it is lawful. Among others, and for illustrational purposes only, you may not submit - any Content -
● diminishing or infringing proprietary rights of others, including but not limited to copyright and trade marks;
● Content creating a risk to a person's safety, security or health;
● Content identifying other persons without obtaining their consent to the disclosure of their personal information, or pertaining to minors and identifying them, their personal information or their address and contact information;
● Content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous or invades the privacy of others;
● Content that is harassing, offensive, threatening or vulgar;
● Content that is characterized by, or that encourages racism or unlawfully discriminates on the basis of race, origin, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, occupation, sexual orientation, illness, physical or mental disability, faith, political view or socio-economical class;
● Content that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or gives rise to civil liability or other lawsuit;
● Content that promotes pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law or under these Terms;
● Content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by Petnutz.
Petnutz may decline to publish, or immediately delete any Content you submitted, if you have violated these Terms or if you engaged in a commission or omission that is harmful or may be harmful to the Service, its users, Petnutz or any of its agents or affiliates. In such cases, Petnutz may also prevent you from posting additional Content on the Service. The provisions of this clause are additional to any rights afforded to Petnutz by any law.
RIGHTS IN CONTENT
When you submit Content to be published on the Service, you represent and warrant that you own all intellectual property rights in the Content; that you are permitted to publish the Content and to permit Petnutz to publish the Content and exploit all intellectual property rights in and to the Submissions. Petnutz receives no ownership rights in and to the Content of your Submissions. However, by submitting Submissions to Petnutz, you hereby grant Petnutz and the users of the Service an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, copy, distribute, prepare derivative works, display in public and publicly perform the Content. The license granted to Petnutz in and to your Submissions is not limited to personal uses, but also extends to any commercial use, at Petnutz's sole and absolute discretion.
EXAMINATION OF CONTENT
Petnutz may examine the Content before or after its publication, prevent publication of inappropriate or otherwise inadequate or erroneous Content, or remove such Content after its publication. Petnutz does not normally use its right to monitor Content and does so only in rare cases.
Petnutz retains sole discretion to determine which Content will be published, the duration of its publication, its location, design and any other matter pertaining to the publication of Content within the Service. Petnutz does not guarantee that all Content will be published, in general or for any limited time.
Content submitted by users for publication does not reflect the views of Petnutz. Publishing Content does not warrant its validity, reliability, accuracy, legality or it being up-to-date.
All intellectual property rights in and to the Site, the Application, the Service and its database, including copyrights, trademarks, industrial designs, patents and trade secrets – are either exclusive property of Petnutz or exclusively licensed to Petnutz.
Copying, distributing, publicly displaying, offering to the public via communication, transferring to the public, modifying, adapting, processing, creating derivative works, selling or leasing, any part of the Service, in any manner or means without the prior written consent of Petnutz, is strictly forbidden. "Petnutz", the Petnutz logo, and other trade and/or service marks are property of Petnutz and may not be used in any of the aforementioned means.
Petnutz may protect the Service by technological means intended to prevent unauthorized use of the Service. You undertake not to circumvent these means. Without derogating Petnutz's rights under these Terms or under any applicable law, infringement of the rights in and to the Service will, in and on itself, result in the termination of all your rights under these Terms. In such an event, you must immediately cease any and all uses of the Service, and within your obligations to Petnutz, you undertake to do so.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
PETNUTZ PROVIDES THE SERVICE AND CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN FOR USE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FEATURES, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
Additionally and without derogating from the above clause, Petnutz disclaims any warranty for the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement, or quality of any applications or content included in the Service, regardless of who originated that content (including Petnutz's employees, partners and affiliates, or other users of the Service).
You agree and acknowledge that you assume full, exclusive and sole responsibility for the use of the Service and that the use of the Service is entirely at your own risk.
Petnutz exerts efforts to provide you with a high quality and satisfactory service. However, We do not warrant that the Service will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner, or that it will always be available or free from all harmful components, or that it is safe, secured from unauthorized access to Petnutz's computers, immune from damages, free of malfunctions, bugs or failures, including, but not limited to hardware failures, software failures and software communication failures, originating either in Petnutz or any of its providers.
PETNUTZ, INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE, AND LOSS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA), COSTS, EXPENSES AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACTUAL, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OR BREAKDOWN IN THE FUNCTION OF THE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY FAULT, OR ERROR MADE BY OUR STAFF OR ANYONE ACTING ON ITS BEHALF, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTENT ORIGINATING FROM THIRD PARTIES, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE SERVICE, OR WITH OTHER USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY DENIAL OR CANCELLATION OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT, OR FROM RETENTION, DELETION, DISCLOSURE AND ANY OTHER USE OR LOSS OF YOUR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE. IN ANY EVENT, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE LIMITED TO CORRECTING SUCH ERRORS, OR MALFUNCTIONS, AND IN LIGHT OF THE RELEVANT CIRCUMSTANCES.
Additionally and without derogating from the above clause, Petnutz will not be liable for any form of liability arising from your reliance on, or in connection with, the use of the content of commercial information posted on the Service. Such information may be presented on the Service maps (such as indications for the locations of establishments, their commercial offers, etc.) or otherwise.
LINKS AND COMMERCIAL INFORMATION IN THE APPLICATION
Petnutz may incorporate in the Service advertisements and/or information of commercial nature. The source of such information may originate from Petnutz or from third parties. You acknowledge that Petnutz cannot guarantee the information's reliability or accuracy. It is underscored that the advertising of commercial content by Petnutz does not constitute a recommendation or encouragement to procure the goods or services advertised. You acknowledge and agree that these links are provided solely as a convenience to you, and that You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these third parties.
Insofar as the Software includes links to services or applications not operated or managed by Petnutz, Petnutz will not be liable for any form of liability arising from your reliance on, or in connection with, the content of such services and applications or any information provided by them, including but not limited to its completeness, accuracy, correctness or it being up-to-date. Petnutz will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, monetary or otherwise, arising from your use of or your reliance on the content of services you have accessed via links on the Application.
BREACH AND INDEMNITY
Without derogating from any applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Petnutz and its employees, officers, directors and agents, in the event you have violated these Terms or have operated unlawfully with respect to the Service. Such indemnity shall cover all expenses, payments, loss, loss of profits or any other damage, direct or indirect, monetary or non-monetary, incurred by Petnutz, its employees, officers, directors or agents, including but not limited to legal expenses and attorney fees.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND APPLICATION
Petnutz may, either partially or in its entirety and without being obligated to provide prior notice – modify, adapt or change the Application, the Service's features, the user interface and design, the extent and availability of the contents in the Service and any other aspect related to the Service. You will have no claim, complaint or demand against Petnutz for applying such changes or for failures incidental to such changes.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
Petnutz may, at any time, terminate the provision of the Service in its entirety or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, at its sole discretion.
To the extent possible, We will advise you of your account termination.
MODIFICATIONS OF THESE TERMS
Petnutz may modify these Terms from time to time. If fundamental changes are introduced, a notice will be posted in the updated version of the Application as well as on the Service's home page on the Site. Your continued use of the Service after the Terms have been modified signifies your assent to the updated Terms. If you dissent to the updated Terms or to any term within them, you must discontinue all further use of the Application.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms, the Application and the Service will be governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of, connected with or relating to these Terms, the Application and the Service, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in the Tel Aviv district in Israel.
Should you desire to file any cause of action against Petnutz, arising out of or related to the Petnutz Application or Service, you must do so within one (1) year of the day you become aware of the cause of action. Failure to file a lawsuit within the aforementioned timeframe will bring about the permanent barring of the cause of action, and will constitute your complete and final waiving of the lawsuit.
ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
You may not assign or transfer your rights in and to the Service, without the prior written consent of Petnutz. Petnutz may assign its rights in and to the Service to a third party at its sole and absolute discretion, provided that the third party undertakes Petnutz's obligations to you under these Terms.
NO LEGAL RELATIONSHIP
You may contact us concerning any question about the Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Udital Tech Ltd. respects your privacy. ("Petnutz", the "Company" or "us") offers certain products services to users of www.Petnutzapp.com (the "Site") and/or users of Petnutz's mobile application (the "Application") (collectively referred to as the "Services").
● the information that Petnutz collects from users; and
● how that information is used by Petnutz; and
The Services are not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may not download or use the Application.
Contact Petnutz / Abuse reports
If you believe that your privacy has been compromised by any person, in the course of using the Services, then please contact Petnutz at: email@example.com.
You may send Petnutz other requests, responses, questions and complaints by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information that is being collected
As part of the application installation process you will be required set up a Full name, E-mail address, gender, Birth day, marital status Telephone number, address, and Pets details: (name, birth day, type, breed, gender, color, weight, chip number, medical history).
The categories of information collected by Petnutz will include all or just some of the following, depending on how you choose to use the Services:
Whenever you use the Services, Petnutz may collect:
· detailed location, for example in the form of GPS signals and other information sent by your mobile device on which the Application is installed and activated. You can set the Application not to show your location on the map. To do so you should go to the Application Settings Menu and adjust accordingly. If you make this choice, while you will be invisible to other users, your location will continue to be collected by Petnutz;
· information about your use of the Services. See “Meta-data that we collect”, below;
· periodically, all of the phone numbers which are stored on your device’s phone book (but not emails, notes or any other personal information in your phone book). This information will be used as part of the ‘find friends’ feature to help find and create a list of other Petnutz users who you may know and with whom you may wish to connect;
· your phone number. Your phone number will be used to verify your account and as part of the ‘find friends’ feature to help find and create a list of other Petnutz users who you may know and with whom you may wish to connect. See here for more information;
· information required when setting up a username you have chosen, such as your name and gender. Bear in mind that false, incorrect, or out-dated information may impair Petnutz's ability to provide you with the Services and to contact you when necessary. Petnutz will explicitly indicate the fields for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you may not be able to set up a username;
· information you provide us regarding your pet, such as its name and medical history.
· information shared from your social network accounts. See “Integration with social networks”, below.
· Petnutz will link all of your information with your Account and that username. This includes information received from all mobile devices running the Application on which you have chosen to sign in using your username and password;
· when using the Application, your approximate location and other information you may choose to contribute will be visible to other users associated with that username.
Uses of information
Petnutz may use information collected from or provided by you for the following purposes:
● to provide you with the Services. For example, Petnutz may:-
- use your location to provide information about sites, shops and other places and attractions in your close vicinity; and
· (if you have opted in to the ‘find friends’ feature), use your phone number and the phone numbers which are stored in your device’s phone book to find and create a list of other Petnutz users who you may know and with whom you may wish to connect. See here for more information.
● to operate the Services and to improve and customize your experience with the Services;
● to improve the experience of other users;
● to provide you with support and handle requests and complaints;
● to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Services;
● to display or send to you marketing and advertising material when you are using the Application. For example, Petnutz may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding the Company and its partners, such as advertisements for businesses in your close vicinity;
● we may also use the email address that you provide when setting up a username to send you marketing and advertising material. At any time you may choose not to receive such material by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the e-mail messages that we may send to you.
● to create aggregated and/ or anonymous data (where such data does not enable the identification of a specific user). See “How does Petnutz use aggregated information”, below;
● to conduct surveys and questionnaires;
● to share your submissions with other users of the Services and to facilitate communication between you, Petnutz and other users;
● to contact you when Petnutz believes it to be necessary;
● to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when Petnutz has a good faith belief that Petnutz’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards and procedures;
● to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services;
● to handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
● to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Service, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
Further information may be collected when Petnutz exchanges communications with you, for example, if you submit a request, contact Petnutz's support team, or report a violation to the abuse team.
Personal information that you share
The Services are based on a community of users publicly sharing information with Petnutz and with other members of that community.
In particular, users may choose to share personal information such as name, age, gender, picture, their location information and reports. This information may be shared either directly to the Service or to all users, such as to your friends on Petnutz via the ‘find friends’ feature. This information may also be shared via third party services (such as social networks) which interact with the Service upon such users' choice.
The content that you share to other users is neither private nor confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respec